- 8-day tour of Croatia with a knowledgeable guide
- Take a sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik to visit a Franciscan monastery and stop by the oldest functioning pharmacy in Europe
- See the Roman Palace of Emperor Diocletian in Split on the Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy the serene natural beauty on a walk through UNESCO World Heritage-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Explore Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, and tour historical Zadar and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Trogir
- Seven nights of accommodation, all transportation and daily breakfast and 5 dinners included
The follow day, head up the Dalmatian Coast in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, taking in the views of the coastline and rustic fishing villages along the way. Stop in Split, Croatia’s second largest city, and explore Diocletian’s Palace, a 4th-century palace that, around the 7th century became a part of the fabric of the city. Today, the palace is partly made up of shops and cafes. Then carry on to Trogir, an incredible seaside town that boasts impressive Gothic architecture.
On the fourth day, explore Zadar a coastal town with city walls and medieval-era churches. After a tour of the city, board the bus for the journey to Zagreb, Croatia’s dynamic capital city. Visit the Ban Jelačić Square, the city’s main plaza, as well as the well-preserved Upper Town, among many famed landmarks.
On the penultimate day, it’s nature time, as the coach pulls up to Plitvice National Park, a swath of land that is highlighted by turquoise streams, lakes and waterfalls. The next morning, begin the journey back to the starting point, Dubrovnik, but take some time to stretch your legs in Trilj, located in the verdant Cetina River Valley.
All transportation, accommodation and daily breakfasts and 5 dinners are included, and for lunch, your guide can give you recommendations on great places to eat around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a detailed schedule.
- Local guide
- Seven nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Transport by air-conditioned motor-coach
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Lunch daily. Dinner on day 1 and day 6.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Seasonal tour
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business