This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique – Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Rastoke is the historic center of the Croatian municipality of Slunj, known for the Slunjčica river, which flows into the river Korana at Rastoke.
Most of the houses were built at the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century. Because of its extraordinary natural beauties and historical tradition, in 1962 Rastoke village fell under the protection of the State Directorate for cultural and historical heritage.
Duration: 1 hour
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any accommodation within 10 km radius.
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
9/16/2019 – 9/16/2021Monday – Sunday:08:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Entry/Admission – Rastoke
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business