- Round-trip transportation from Split in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Budget-minded trip makes the national park accessible
- Ride in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Free time in the park to explore how you wish
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of the oldest and largest national parks in Croatia. In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 3 hours
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission – Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all these beautiful sights.
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking.
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella.
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business