- This boat tour makes exploring Kornati National Park seamless
- Get up close and personal with the archipelago’s many islands
- Visit historical villages, nature parks, ancient forts, and other highlights
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch, plus free time for swimming and sunbathing
Leaving in the morning, make your way to the Kornati National Park via boat. Enjoy breakfast as you travel to the 109 islands that make up the park. Along the way you’ll stop twice to go swimming on beautiful secluded beaches, tour an old village on an island, and visit the Tureta fort.
Then relax as you are taken on a tour around the park, checking up the dramatic karst-limestone formations that tower around you. In the middle of the day, you will also be treated to lunch. Enjoy!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Drinks: wine, aperitif, water
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fees (100kn / 15€ per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- During the offseason, the tour may follow a different route that does not go to the Telašćica nature park; find out more information about the tour dates on request
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business