This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
The tour starts at 08:00 and lasts for 12 hours. Our English-speaking guide will welcome you and show you to your transportation. While on the road you will have the chance to see the famous Croatian landscape and our guide will tell you interesting facts about Croatian customs and cultural heritage. When you reach your destination our guide will take you to buy the tickets. Included in the ticket price are an electrical train and a boat ride that take you around the park. Entering the park you will be provided with all the important information and a map. There are two entrances to the National Park (Upper and Lower Lakes). On the panoramic map, these are marked 1 and 2. Big notice boards at each entrance provide visitors with basic information concerning walking trails through the Park and the locations of viewpoints, car parks, hotels, post office, bus stops, first-aid posts, etc. The trails are also marked on the tickets that visitors buy when entering. From then on you will have 5 hours of free time to explore sixteen beautiful lakes of crystal blue-green water and hypnotic cascades. You have 7 different routes to tour the lakes. If you decide on going hiking you can choose between 4 hiking trails.
Duration: 5 hours
- Transport with air conditioned comfortable passenger mini van or bus
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- English speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission – Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour includes prox. 5km of walking on uneven surfaces -please wear comfortable walking shoes (we visit highlights of both, the Lower Lakes and the Upper Lakes).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Not recommended for participants with walking disabilities
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: closed comfortable shoes (sneakers), sportswear, In case of rain raincoat or an umbrella. After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater or jacket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business