- Skip-the-line Plitvice Lakes ticket: save up to an hour waiting in line
- Spectacular views of the Plitvice Lakes by train and boat
- One-way tour from Split to Zagreb: make the most of long the journey
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Split, Ulica Knezova Nelipica 1A, Split 21000 Croatia
We will pick you up at your accommodation.
Stop At: Plitvicka jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
You will discover the most beautiful parts of the National park Plitvice with a boat and train ride though the park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique – Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Rastoke Village where the nature had played with turquoise waters of the river Slunjcica and divided them into a myriad of sputtering waterfalls. You can check out how the watermills work or have a coffee break in a fairytale environment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lower Town, Zagreb Croatia
Before we drop you off at the accommodation, you will have a panoramic ride thourgh the Lower Town of Zagreb.
Pass By: Zico Day Tours, Mrazoviceva Ulica 7 Palmotićeva 52, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
At the end of the tour we will drop you off at your accommodation.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission – Rastoke
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance tickets to NP Plitvice lakes
- Entry/Admission – Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business