- Private tour for your party only
- Bottled water, coffee, and tea provided
- All private transportation included
- Guide focuses on your group and provides customized commentary
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zagreb Travel, Racinova Ulica 12, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Start from Zagreb, the Croatian capital and head towards the south to see the mountainous region of Lika.
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique – Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
The open-air museum called Rastoke will show you the beauty of traditional houses in the mountainous region of Lika, with its watermills, waterfalls and its attractive river Slunjčica.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plitvicka jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
The stunning beauty of Plitvice Lakes, with 16 lakes and numerous waterfalls will make you fall in love with the incredible nature of Croatia.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Turanj 4, 47000, Karlovac, Croatia
A short stop to see the open-air War museum in the village of Turanj, to see an important part of Croatian history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pickup from most hotels in Zagreb.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission – Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business