- 4-hour Zagreb tour
- Tour by car and on foot
- Visit parks and a historic cemetery
- Walking tour of the historic center
- Ride the Funicular Railway
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Pickup at centrally-located hotels
Drive into the town center, then stretch your legs on a walking tour of the city’s historic sites. You’ll see Ban Jelacic, which has long been the heart of Zagreb’s bustling society, then continue to the Cathedral of the Assumption, the tallest building in Croatia.
Board the Funicular Railway to the Upper Town, where you’ll find the fortified Lotrscak Tower, the Baroque Chiruch of St. Catherine, the Croatian Parliament, and St. Mark’s Church, whose colorful roof has become a symbol of the city.
Descend back into the Lower Town via the Stone Gate, which shelters a small chapel to the city’s patron saint, then finish the tour in Zagreb’s main square, close to shops, restaurants, and attractions.
- Hotel pickup (centrally located hotels)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues
- Small-group tour (maximum number of participants is 15)
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business